Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Temperature on extent?

I'm 19 years old, and own had my time since I was 12. I've notice that lately I get really hot when I'm on my time of year. I'm a waitress at a fast-paced restaurant and sweat really easily while I'm on my time of year. It's really obnoxious.
Is this normal? Is in attendance any way to clear it stop?
Thanks :-)Temperature on extent?
It is normal, yes. The guy who wrote something like the temperature increase from ovulation to your interval starting is right -- but he doens't answer your question.
The answer to your give somebody the third degree is that it has to do near the fluctuation of hormone levels right until that time and as your period starts. It sucks, though -- I know what you connote.
There is no way to be paid it stop. Just try to cool down with rime water when you can.
Temperature should be common until ovulation (release of the egg) where upon it increases by a level or so, nothing to be alarmed by it is mundane. Nothing should be taken to stop it.
yes, a woman's temperature usually will progress up during her period. its mundane dont freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment