Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange length?

I'm 28 yrs old beside 5 kids, I'm on the pill but I think I messed up sooner or later. My may period be a lil brownish spotting. My June period be not the norm for me. I started on monday it was heavier later the norm, small blood clots, No cramps. I stopped on weds , came posterior on Thursday, stopped again Friday. Saturday I spotted for a few hrs. Sunday I noticed I presently have discharge and still enjoy it on monday.
My periods usually closing 5 days , I get cramps near them.
What's going on with my body? or could I be pregnant?Strange length?
If you missed a pill and didn't product up for it the next time and had unprotected sex at adjectives that month, you could be pregnant, but more than likely you may own started the pill on a wrong day. My best direction would be to just stop the pills for the rest of this month, use alternative scheme of birth control and then restart the subsequent pack with your subsequent period surrounded by July to let your body re-regulate. If this is a unmarked pill that you're on, you could be experiencing breakthrough bleeding. If you've been on it a while (more than 3-6 months) next you may need a 'reboot' so to speak.
Although it is still rash to say...(May and June) if your are in recent times starting the pill. Go see your doctor and let them know ..what's going on...they can try another form of birth control and if that does not work...they can put you on hormones to support regulate the bleeding.
It could mean you stipulation a different dosage with your birth control or you could be pregnant. I wasn't on birth control but in the order of the same item happened to me. I took a pregnancy exam and it came up denial. But the next month I took another one and it come up positive. I think within my situation I got pregnant intensely close to the time my period be to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment