Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tampon grill?

I have suffered from anal discharge for quite some time since an quirk i had a few years put money on.
After about an hour from getting out of the shower, my bum starts to trickle. By the end of the sunshine, my underswears are covered with a brown/yellowish stain.
I be wondering if i can purchase tampons made specifically for the butt.
Please help me.Tampon grill?
Perhaps panty liner would help? I would dream up that a butt tampon would be a bit uncomfortable, though!
Talk to your doc. You may involve a simple surgery to correct it.
talk to your doctor
I don't devise they exist. That's really weird. You should ask a doctor. They'd probably own a solution.
I hate to nouns repetative but you really should talk to a doctor nearly it. Inserting a tampon in your flipside doesn't sound close to a very moral (or sanitary) thing to do. I yearning you the best. Hopefully it is something that will be relatively simple to fix.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
You must have some fun on here!!
Maybe pave the way to another topic though, set out for losers that just want to fool around
ewwww distasteful!

No comments:

Post a Comment