Saturday, October 23, 2010

Started taking Wellbuterin and notice no appetite whatsoever.?

Has anyone taken it and had this side effect? I am wondering whether to switch prescription. Any input...thanksStarted taking Wellbuterin and notice no appetite whatsoever.?
This is in fact a very adjectives side effect; so common, surrounded by fact, that it's also prescribed to overweight citizens without depression!
I would influence to switch if it's bothering you, and not managing your condition adequately. If it's keeping your condition underneath control but you can deal near this side effect, you might ask your doctor if there's a way to curb it short stopping.
I was on Wellbutrin for a short while, and for me, the side effect be a feeling of have the flu. I just feel so... blah... sick. I really felt similar to I had the actual flu when I did NOT.
After quitting the medication, the flu-like hunch went away.
If this continues for a long time, if it get really bothersome, I suggest a switch. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment