Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spotting while taking birth control pill. What does this show?

I've been on the pill for a really long time immediately and I am very upright about taking it every daytime. I have a week disappeared on this months pack but I have be spotting for the past couple of days. A few weeks ago I have this really sharp pain contained by my lower right abdomen that last for a few days. It was pretty constant and sharp for a while. Then it finally go away. I'm not sure if the two are related.Spotting while taking birth control pill. What does this show?
You could be getting some ovulating cramps or experiencing ovarian cyst pain. Both are honestly common. I'm going to bet on the a ovarian cyst spasm. I would consult with your GYN if it continues or interferes next to your daily energy.
It is normal to enjoy spotting when you are getting ready to start your cycle. The misery, well, you may want to go see your doctor give or take a few that.
if you have be on the pill for a very long time your body may be becoming immune to it so presently is the time to maybe metamorphosis brands.the pains could be early cramps and the spotting very well that is totally run of the mill but if it bothers you consider changing brands

No comments:

Post a Comment