Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sudden discomfort during ovulation...?

For the past two months I enjoy noticed that right around the time of ovulation I become incredibly itchy on the outside of my vagina. At first I thought it be a yeast infection. I just so happen to have my annual exam second month when the discomfort appeared for the first time and the dr tested for yeast and it came vertebrae neg. It happened again this month as very well. Is this one of those cyclic changes a woman go through or do I need to be more concerned? The discomfort starts at something like day 10 and disappears around daytime 18.
Sorry if that was gross.
Thanks!Sudden discomfort during ovulation...?
Hormonal change as we go through energy can create a sensitivity to our own bodily fluids. There are creams out there that will support.
It could be a vitamin deficiency (vitamin C and calcium/magnesium are critical to maintain internal balance) - if you've changed your diet lately that could be a contributing factor.
Certainly could be. If the iching is accompany by redness and inflamation, I would gain your doc to check it out. Otherwise, you can try some of the over the counter topical femanine iching ointments out within. In the interim, an ice-filled rag should sustain take away some of the discomfort.
Good Luck!
LilD

No comments:

Post a Comment