Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweaty vagina?

The last couple of months Ive be having a really unusual odor coming from my vagina. I just thought it be from sweating well its getting really annoying and I don't want my boyfriend thinking nearby is something wrong with me. I've tried cleaning beside soap and water next it comes back. Ive hear that there are vagina cleaning wipe?? So they work, what are other suggestions?Sweaty vagina?
yes wipes will work. buy the other or summers eve brand, they ussually work best! but u prolly have an infection is the drive ur smelling so i would go to the girly doctor soon!
You may own a bacterial infection. Most commonly causing no symptoms to odor, spasm, discharge, etc. If you have an OB/GYN I would contact them to try and procure in for a check up. Most commonly I see are Gardnerella. http://www.mjbovo.com/contracept/std-gar...
Check out this site and see if it help.

No comments:

Post a Comment