Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Talking to mom?

how do i talk to my mom in the order of personal issues like i entail to see the gynocologist but im soooo ebarased to talk nearly that kind of stuff next to her???Talking to mom?
if its serious my mom is who i turn to cause my mom have been threw these things when she be younger so i count on my mom to give me the best answers you shouldnt be alarmed to approach you mom you will need to turn to your mother for alot of things
merely go up to her nd be resembling, well mom i uh sorta want to talk to you around something personal, nd just jump from there, hope this help
Judging by your question beforehand I'd say this is serious.
I know it's thorny talking to mom, and 12 too and sometimes I meditate my mom won't get it, but please trust me that she be once our age too!
I don't know cause I'm really red when taking to my mom about personal issues.
Sometimes it is tremendously embarrassing, but try to remember that at some point, she probably go through the same entity with HER mom. So a short time ago be brave and do it!
You could just step by yourself. I couldn't talk to my mom more or less that kind of entry either (she abused me, but it's everyday even if you aren't abused) and a lot of girls don't consistency comfortable. Call your local planned parenthood and agenda a pelvic exam (pap). They probably won't charge you (if they do, it will be cheap). Or schedule an appointment online at www.plannedparenthood.org. Then you can ask the dr any question you have almost anything else.
Can you take a friend near you? Or can you ask a relative or one of her friends that you are comfortable with to come near you? Or write her a note . that she will find when she is at work and it will furnish her some time to think roughly speaking it before she debate to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment