Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spot Bleeding?

Spot Bleeing with Femcon Fe, but not beside Nuva Ring?
I switched from NuvaRing to Femcon Fe. I've been using the chewable pill for a short time ago over a week and the last two days I've be spot bleeding. I have never spot bled contained by my life - never ever ever. I be taking the NuvaRing before this which I believe is even lower hormone than Femcon Fe (i know lower hormone pills grounds spot bleeding), but I never once spot bled with NuvaRing or any pervious birthcontrol pill.
Before starting the Femcon Fe I have taken a morning after pill (one week before), could this have something to do beside it? Are other people taking Femcon Fe spot bleeding that generally dont?
Help! My Dr. office is closed today and this is driving me crazy. My boyfriend say we should "lay" off sex, but I never bled during sex....Help!Spot Bleeding?
Any birth control can inflict spotting. And every woman is different. Personally mine never caused it for me, but someone else could cart the same pill and spot for 2 months, and that would be totally everyday. It's just your body getting used to the unmarked pill. It can happen from a glorious hormone pill, or a low one. The only item you can do is make sure you transport the pill at the same time every afternoon. Other than that it might take a month or two, but it should move about away eventually. If it doesn't after a couple months, then you should share your doctor. Also like the personage above me said, it wouldn't hurt to take a pregnancy assessment.
it is prob just the amount of hormone cash. I wouldn't worry too much. Just to make less burdensome your mind you may want to take a preg try-out though

  • does anyone know what
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment