Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spotting afterwards period--what daytime do i count as the start of my cycle?

hubby and i are trying to conceive, so i need to know what time to use as the start of my period. i spotted insubstantially for 3 days, then get my period on the fourth. Would I use the daylight I started spotting as the 1st day, or the light of day of normal looking menstral blood? Please, answer solely if for sure or where i can find the answer (i've looked online but can't seem to be to find specific answer) as I posted this before and get mixed results. Thank you!Spotting afterwards period--what daytime do i count as the start of my cycle?
i want to know the same point also - I think its the light of day of the proper flow, but whatever you do count it from like time each month so if you desire to do it from spotting then count from in attendance. I bought ovulation kits so I know when ovulate so counting days doesn't issue
i think anytime befor the finishing week before you start is a perfect time to conceive/count the day you first spotted
According to what I simply found online, it's the first day you see spotting. My doc have told me the same entity, when I've been unsure when to transmit her the first day of my ultimate period be.
Here is the quote, and I'll put the site address below.
"A woman's menstrual cycle begins beside her period. To weigh your own menstrual cycle, record the date of the first daytime you see blood during your period."
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment