Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Teenage girl beside leukemia...?

Sarah, a 15 year old from my highschool have just be diagnosed with leukemia. On saturday she be feeling really sick so they took her to the doctor on a hunch that she may enjoy pneumonia...it turned out to be leukemia. She is a strong christian girl and I know she is in various peoples prayers right now, and I ask you to pray for Sarah as all right. Thank you, and God bless.Teenage girl beside leukemia...?
Of course I will pray for her and her family and friends. I don't know a large amount about leukemia save for common practice but I sincerely hope everything that can be done for her is done. Just be there for her and facilitate her keep hers and her loved ones spirits up. God bless.
-kate
Done.
Thats really forlorn.
I will pray for her.
got my prayer
Sure will!
I will write Sarah's nickname in our intention book at church on Sunday and thereafter.
I'm praying for sarah, going through it near my best friend now so I pray for adjectives patients everywhere too.
aww... hope she gets better
OMG! I am soooooo sorry. I revulsion it when that happens. She is within my prayers now. That make me so sad when a on top form young girl (hopefully beside huge ****) is diagnosed with that awful disease. OMG. I craving i could be god and cure leukemia.
I'll keep her surrounded by my prayers, you have a blessed light of day.
OMG! I will pray 4 her every nite! Give her a gr8 big hug (of encouragement, of course) for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment