Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sports bra?

i want a bra that can hold me down.. in place.. kinda push it away.. i dont liek them aha.. but not net them look like they cover my adjectives front.. klike pancakes... i dont like chain bras they make them look too big lol im a Bish..Sports bra?
I know what you propose. I am a 36D and i never thought I'd find a bra that would give me the support and control i want for my big breast but Victoria's Secret has one. It a have different level or support depending on your work out routine/type. I own the moderate shock absorber since it give me a superb support while allowing me the freedom to run minus feeling close to they're bouncing everywhere :-).. Best part, it doesn't product them look flat like pancakes, it still give the lift you involve to look like yourself.
Hopes it help.
there are several different types of sports bras that might work...resembling a compression bra for runners...stops the bouncing for running...you are just gonna hold to experiment.
A sports bra would work, there are also several styles of 'day bras' that will do equal thing. It would backing if we knew what size you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment