Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach bug doing the rounds?

Is there a tummy bug going round, I enjoy had several awfully sudden and urgent diarrhoea atacks today for no principle I can fathom. I had to rush rear home after going out shopping, very, highly embarrassing. Anyone else have anything like this only just?Stomach bug doing the rounds?
Dunno where you live, but where on earth I live there is definately something going around. My son come home from school second week because he was sick beside diarea and throwing up. That lasted 2 days. My bf be sick all week next to the same point, and I had it for resembling 3 days.
Lots of kids missed school second week, and other members of my loved ones are sick as well.
Something is definately flying around ehre, and it SUCKS!
BesT WisheS!
Hope you touch better soon!
take full antibiotic treatmemnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment