Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spermicidal lubricant?

Does anybody make a lubricant next to spermicide in it? I looked adjectives over the pharmacy and didn't find anything. I am currently off of my birth control and since I have need of some lubrication anyway, I was hoping that somebody could let somebody know me of a lubricant that has spermicide within it.
Thanks!!Spermicidal lubricant?
Yep several out there. Condoms enjoy it and some lubricants. Look for nonoxonyl-9. Spermacid is one brand and KY has one also.
Their ar eall kind but be careful surrounded by Women's health magazine I read that using lube near spermicide can put you at a high risk of STD's Their is something surrounded by it that can cause little lesion inside you that can be opened and near for it puts you in more risk. Any channel I know KY makes one.

No comments:

Post a Comment