Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stomach Problems?

I recently starting have mucus or what appears to be mucus in my stool, I mostly perceive it when I wipe. I also have have stomach cramping along with it .
I also enjoy ovarian cyst and they have be giving me sharp pain the recent past few days. Could these two things be related or not ? Please help me amount out whats wrong with me.Stomach Problems?
>>Well, I can solitary tell you what my experience be. I am not even sure if they are completely connected. About 6 years ago I started getting bouts of severe cramping every now and consequently. My dr. at the times said it was the stomach flu. I switched doctors and the latest one sent me in for a colonoscopy. He also mentioned as almost an afterthought, that I might want to let somebody know my OB/GYN about it because sometimes endomitriosis can grow into the colon. I also used to draw from over-grown ovarian cysts at least every other month Well, mine turned out to be uterine cancer (which I am without a doubt not saying your is) but I guess my point is it might be the endomitriosis and you should ask your OB/GYN to theory test for it. God Bless.
why not try going to a Dr and letting THEM figure out whats wrong next to you.thats what THEIR jobs is...

No comments:

Post a Comment