Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stop taking birth control?

If you have stopped taking pills, I would appreciate an answer. It's only just a general question as to how long did it take for your cycle to regulate? I know it take time. I'm just curious.
I be on for almost 6 years. I stopped in October at the termination of my pack, and I'm still not back to one regulated. We started trying in February, so that hasn't be long.
I've skipped the months of Nov/Dec, had Jan, skipped Feb, have march, have twice in April 2 weeks apart, and hold not had it all the same in May- and I've simply got 1 daylight left.
Should I be concerned, or merely wait it out more?Stop taking birth control?
It's different for everyone. Whenever I've stopped taking birth control, my cycle is final to normal right away.
I cogitate you should just dawdle it out some more. If your concerned though, go see your doctor.
honestly i would progress to the gyno so they can correct you easier.
In some cases that's normal. If you've be on birth control for that long, it could take up to a year or so to enjoy your regular flow back and to know how to get pregnant.

  • have you ever been afraid to
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment