Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spotting on birth control?

I have be on birth control (Alesse) for over 1 1/2 years and this is the first time I have notice spotting midway through my cycle. And I am pretty good at keeping to my pill taking routine, short missing a pilll for months and months now. Is here anything to be worried about??Spotting on birth control?
no spotting is regular it happens to me and i hold been on the pill for a year and spotting does come about in most women who pinch the pill
Have you gained consignment recently? On any different medication? There are a lot of different things that can clear you spot. I always did all right on low-dose birth control pills (although I could never take alesse) and since I've gain weight I necessitate a higher dose. Plus I'm elder and your body changes as you bring older. You should travel see your doctor to rule out any serious disease.
I recently started some generic of the pill and while my doctor be prescribing it she made sure that I knew that spotting between those sure weeks and that it's no problem and not to call her when it happen lol (we're kind of close), unless it continues and isn't only just spotting.
I wouldn't worry in the order of it too much. Have you started working out more than usual recently, changed your diet, or fall madly surrounded by lust with someone? All of these can do bizarre things to your hormones and cause spotting. If it keep happening, you may want to mention it to your Ob-gyn.
It is regular to have some spotting when starting out on the birth control pill because it take time for the body to adjust to being on the medication. But because of how long you hold been on this medication and immediately having this problem I would recommend that you procure in touch beside your dr to see what they think. One possibility is that you could hold an infection going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment