Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spotting and hurting?

My boyfriend fingered me last Saturday and I own been spotting some since next for each light of day. One morning I noticed some blood when I wipe after using the bathroom and it only did that once. I also hold noticed some strain in my vaginal nouns for the past two days. I'm a virgin so I know I'm not pregnant so what could it be? It lone shows up brown in the morning very soon, the spotting, and at night it go back to commonplace. I'm scared of what it could be. Please backing.Spotting and hurting?
Because he fingered you he may have done some disfavour to the inner wall of your vagina and or near your hymen. Since you are still a virgin and experimenting. Tell your boyfriend to not be so complicated. Most women like the outside touched not the inside. Sometimes guys will treat a vagina roughly not realize that it hurts.
Tell him and show him what feels dutiful and what doesn't.
In the meantime. Keep yourself clean and supply your vagina a rest. Don't let him inside for awhile until you make well.
If the pain persist or gets worse...See a Doctor.
There is a blanket of skin in the vagina call the hymen. This can be broken during any type of sexual activity, including fingering. Once this skin is broken it may bleed rather bit and cause strain. It is normal and the bleeding should subside contained by a few days. I wouldn't be concerned because it is only small spotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment