Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stabing distress contained by my boobs?

i have a stabing agony that cames in breakers what could it be?Stabing distress contained by my boobs?
I had that too, go to my doctor and she assured me it was of late premenstrual and sure enough it be. I suggest go hold it checked out! You never know, better safe than sorry.
Could be mastitis. If your boobs discern hot to the touch as well its a typical sign.
Get it checked out asap...coz it can be rather the painful experience.
pious luck
I had something similar to this happen something like 8 years ago and for me it turned out to be medication related.
I am no longer on the medication that caused that torment, but at the same time I be also dealing with a condition call costochondritis (an inflammation of the cartillage around the ribcage) which made things quite a stand up to.
I would recommend having this checked out by your dr to see what they infer could be causing this.
You are to seize it check out a.s.a.p. and if possible request a mama-gram.
Are they roomy? They could be growing again.
My girlfriend has a full-size bust and she went to the GP give or take a few stabbing pains.
The GP said try evening primrose oil. Give it a dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment