Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Suggestions for birth control for almost 16 year outmoded??

i need to pilfer it not because im sexually active but because i enjoy irregular periods and acne-my derm said it could assist with that. do u know any apposite brands that help or hold worked for you? i dont need a rly large dose because i dont have sex i in recent times need it to backing with acne and period. please help!Suggestions for birth control for almost 16 year outmoded??
hi i enjoy the same problem and i am also 16. i pilfer levlen which works perfect for times past 3 months i have ogtten my time on the date o was supossed to or to the most 2 days after that. i recommend it because it isn't a super high dosage and it works all right. i haven't had a acn any.
My little sister takes YAZ for irregular period and says its really righteous. No side affects. good luck!
i lug ortho-tri-cyclen lo. it cleared upmy skin and helped near my cramps and i didn't gain any weight taking it
when I be almost 16 I got on Ortho-tri-cyclen to support regulate my period and cramps. It worked resembling a dream, and I was on it for give or take a few 8 years with no trouble.
"orthotricyclen - lo" it have a lower dosage than regular orthotricyclen thats the first BC i ever used and I never had any issues. gross sure to talk it over next to your doctor so they prescribe the right thing for you and your body.

  • child beauty pageants
  • i have many invention ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment