Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spotting/Bleeding 10 days after starting birth control pills.?

I just started taking a generic form of Ortho Tri Cyclen finishing Sunday, the 13th and the start of my period. My term ended Satruday, the 19th. Yesterday, the 23rd, I notice a brown spot on my liner that looked like term blood at the end of my spell. There is still a spot today and I've been looking around to numeral this out. Almost everywhere says it's only just my body getting used to it. I was wondering though if it's "normal" for this to ensue this soon.Spotting/Bleeding 10 days after starting birth control pills.?
When taking birth control there is other a chance that you could spot anytime throughout the course of taking the pill. Especially if it only little spot you are fine. If it were to seize any bigger or anything were to alter out it I would contact your doctor and talk next to him about it lately to be on safe side.
Completely typical. Your body has to adjust
I only got my prescription for birth control pills and my doctor told me to expect spotting the first month... it is common... and if you go to the website of the initiator of your pill, they'll probably tell you nearby how long those effects should last, but usulally it happen during the first month only.
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment