Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spotting after extent press?

I just finished my time of year sunday. Three days later I have sex with my husband (which be somewhat rough) and now Im have light brown spotting a daytime after, could this be old blood from my spell that came out because of the sex? Im a bit worried..Thanks contained by advance :)Spotting after extent press?
Yes, because its murky blood, its old. Your body take 7-10 days to complete menses. Most females finish in a week, but a few are slower, respectively person is slightly different surrounded by many ways.
Don't be alarmed, purely keep an eye on it and if it continues for more than three or four days, or become bright red again, phone your MD and follow up.
Yea, it's also from the rough sex.
MY girl friend has have that happen once past. Her doctor told her that most likely it be dried blood that got showery from her, or my secretions
Light brown spotting make you think of dried blood. So if without a doubt could be from your previous adventures of three days ago.
check with a doctor, you may pregnannt
Could be. The contractions squeeze the remaining blood out.

No comments:

Post a Comment