Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spotting on birth control.?

I am on Jolessa birth control, have be on it for a month and a week now.. I didnt start spotting until I missed a daylight and doubled up. After that I started back taking it regularly, but ever since that hours of daylight I had be spotting. for 8 days now... I am sexually stirring... but being on the pill.. and using protection most of the time... could this be a sign of pregnancy or what? Or should I stop taking it? Going fund to the doctors to ask them, is costly.. what should I do?Spotting on birth control.?
my best friend had like peas in a pod problem. she did see her doctor to find out about it (she thought she may own be pregnant too) her doc said that it was mundane and to continue her pills as programmed and give her body time to adjust.
It take a little while to regulate I be the same opening and I'm on Yaz.
I've heard that spotting while on birth control is pretty adjectives. It shouldn't cost much to just christen your doctor and ask no?
It does take a while to receive regular and if you missed a dose it could have thrown your body rotten. I would keep taking them until you lift them all and acquire your period. If you don't get hold of it then I would send for the doctor but you have individual been on it a month and I know it take at least a month to be impressive so use back up protection too, to take heed.
It's not uncommon to enjoy spotting. Since you're concerned though, and cost conscious, you have a few option.
You can call your doctor's organization, but they may not be terribly caring over the phone. Instead, I'd suggest calling the pharmacy where you have the prescription filled. Answering question about your prescription is bit of their job. You can also ring up the businessman. There should be a number on the package the pills come in. If you don't own that, look them up online and you should be able to find contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment