Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tampon query?

I've always have an issue with using tampons because they are agency too absorbant and literally trying to remove them is impossible and as painful as trying to turn myself inside out (even if I make tracks them in the alloted 8 hours)
So, I've found that the lightest tampons available "Tampax Lites" work powerfully and do not have this problem, but they a moment ago aren't absorbant enough or do not swell ample to be leak-proof during my heavy flow days.
My put somebody through the mill is, which tampon is the next step up absorbancy-wise? Thanks!Tampon query?
i would recomend using tampax pearl lites! they expand and are amazingly reliable! if that dosent work try tampax pearl regular!! its just a short time bigger than the lites and are great!! :) u should buy the multipack... it comes w/ reg, lites, and super!! experiment and see wut works best !:0
what?
Maybe you can just wear the ones u usually use and after just wear a panty liner. I don't know the subsequent ones up but you can look at the boxes at the store and they will say on the stern which ones are the next absorbency.
You should probably stick beside pads for right immediately.They'll hold the blood for right now. i know how you discern.

No comments:

Post a Comment