Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stopping Ortho Tri Cyclen Birth Control up to that time the green pills?

This is my first pack of ortho tri cyclen and i mainly get it to reduce my acne. Well I enjoy taken all the pills except for the green ones, which i am supposed to pinch today. My face have gone completely crazy and is extremely broken out!
I really can not handle the breakouts anymore and i purely want to stop taking it.
Will it be bad to stop in the past the green pills and what will happen to my body?
Also do you deem if i stop them my face will clear up or should i a short time ago hold it out and then will my frontage clear up?Stopping Ortho Tri Cyclen Birth Control up to that time the green pills?
this happened to me while the first pack, it have me freaked out. But keep going, you will be so impressed after the second pack, and also, the spotting is ordinary, the second month will be great
I am assuming the green pills are the inactive ones to be exact why you are breaking out you probably will be getting your period too and every woman breaks out during that time to. The hormone contained by the pills keeps you from breaking out and when you are on the sugar pills you will break out bestow it a few months your body's hormone levels will even out to where on earth your breakouts will be lessenend. I would also go to a dermatologist she can administer you medicine if needed to assistance keep your skin clear for the most sector.

No comments:

Post a Comment