Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spots!! ewww relieve pwease?

im nearly 13 and got spots on my put money on a lil bit on my chest and my face they are not that desperate but i dont like them and my mum wont rob me to the doctors is there anything i could use to achieve rid of them if u do no something that works pwease tell me appreciation!!Spots!! ewww relieve pwease?
It is best to speak to your mum again that you are concerened about your spots and that you would close to to see the doctor, becuase we are not sure exactly what the spots are - not meaning to alarm you but they could be something really simple to sort out and all you may call for is go to the doctors - i'm sure your mum will read - if you can't make your mum work out then i suggest you convey your teacher and speak to her/himin confidence i am sure they will assistance you out!
What kind of spots??
can you explainwithin detail ?
I know I don't know much about girl stuff but you could try getting craters on your backbone by picking at them or freeze them with rime It could be chicken pox take an oatmeal tub and stay in bed away from population It could just be acne buy acne removal creme

No comments:

Post a Comment