Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange period?

My husband deployed to Iraq in aug. 2006, he be home for 2 weeks in april of 2007. Well I other start my period on the 9th of the month, I have a period April 9th, he come home from april 15-may 1. May 2nd -5th i had a time then again on the 22-25 of may. I never ever have 2 periods contained by one month. Now this month I havent had a time of year. Anyone ever had this develop ? I was going to lurk till the end of the month to call for the dr.Strange period?
Nothing unusual about that. One possibility is pregancy, and to rule that out you can other buy a pregnancy test. Otherwise I would speak your are completely normal by the reality of your period person abnormal. Mine arrives anywhere from 28 days to 35 days.
its ok your time is not always every month it could come in arrears or early dont verbs
I've had this surface to me. You're cycle can change. If you own a short one and you're period comes close to the formation of the month its possible to have one toward the completion of the month too.
I've listed below the site that I use a great deal if I have a press about my interval. The questions are answered by a existing doctor and this post helped me.
I would definately travel to a dr now. you may hold become pregnant and miscarried or it may be nothing. I would turn as soon as possible to find out and put my mind at ease.
ARE YOU EATING CORRECTLY? ARE YOU STRESSED? THAT COULD BE THE CAUSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment