Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweating problem?

I'm a teenage girl and enjoy severe underarm sweat. Everyday, no matter what, it get wet. What products will solve this and will this be smaller number severe after puberty is over?Sweating problem?
You can actually achieve prescription deodorant and I think in attendance is a prescription that helps you sweat smaller quantity. Talk to you doctor.
I really like Mitchum gel antiperspirant as an over-the-counter alternative. It really keep me dry (and I also sweat a lot).
Certi Dry will stop sweat!
try baby powder
Hi,
I to used to sweat alot after i tried 'DRICLOR SOLUTION' its a roll on deodrant but much stronger, you put it on a night formerly you go to bed after wash it bad in the morning, after 1-2 weeks you should sense a difference then you use it when you have need of it. I promise it is brilliant it changed my life, no more worrying drizzly patches or taking spare tops out next to me!!
Hope it helps!
Hyperhidrosis can be cause by FOOD ALLERGIES, or a mineral/vitamin deficiency. I have it for a long time before erudition this.
Check out this article about hyperhidrosis, grain, and sugars. Scroll about in the middle down the page.
http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/14/exces...
I had hyperhidrosis and other symptoms for several years and went through adjectives the usual treatments including prescription drugs, antiperspirants, botox, ETS surgery. The surgery was most encouraging but several years later hyperhidrosis begin to return.
Years later I be diagnosed with a few food allergies. I eliminate wheat, dairy, and sugar from my diet. I stopped all prescriptions and begin taking supplements for B vitamins and magnesium.
You can see the rest of the story here:
http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpbb2/viewto...

No comments:

Post a Comment