Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stretch Marks?

I have a untried strech mark on my upper thigh and it hurts within the surrounding area. Anyone else ever hold this problem? Is it normal?Stretch Marks?
Getting rid of stretch grades is rather a difficult duty. The most effective opening to handle this problem is to follow a proper safekeeping routine that prevents their occurrence. Massaging on the stretch grades serves as an excellent home remedy for stretch marks removal. You can any use olive oil, flaxseed grease, vitamin E oil or cod liver grease for the purpose of massage. Check out http://useinfo-stretchmarks.blogspot.com... for more adjectives info.
I do but I use cream for it and it takes a year to walk away my sister has have it she told mee
its not normal
yes i try not wear tight clothes , and mine usually itch to
but pamers coccoa butter and vitamin e grease help procure rid of them
When I was pregnant near my son, I swore I could feel my skin tear in my lower belly nouns where the stretch grades ended up. It be not so much as sore as really itchy.
Use some cocoa butter many times a time and that should provide some relief.
Take dutiful care!
see a doctor if its stinging, thats not normal
Toward the 5th month of my pregnancy I started to grasp stretch marks, adjectives they did was itch. I would see my doctor because ive never hear of the hurting. I would put some lotion on it beside vitamin E in it (Palmers coco butter). Stretch discoloration will not go away but you can put lotion on it to tone the color down.I own been tanning to and the stretch grades have be fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment