Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strange pleasures contained by bed??

what is something you like when your have sex, that is a huge turn on for you, something thats diffrent after normal things?? resembling for me, when my fiance scrathes me until i bleed during her orgasms! i like misery i guess!! LOL what about everyone else??Strange pleasures contained by bed??
My favorite entry is being competent to lose control. I'm a control freak, and always own to have the upperhand. One time I be with a guy and thought we be just going to do it as usual, me on top anything. But he came contained by with chains, handcuffed my hand behind my pay for. The entire night I be at his every whim and command. It be the craziest, best sex I've ever had.
Hmm...hope that answers your grill. haha
My husband has a mole on his put a bet on so it is quite bad putting when I touch his back and he panic. Maybe thats why he likes doggy style. I hear that his brother went near a girl who shouts BITE ME.
its because of the shock factor and the fact that adjectives your nerves are super sensitive during the act...you arent really thinking more or less anything but pleasure then BOOM! theres a scratchy reaction on your back...

LOL at you relations... shouting BITE ME...XD sorry..i like human being bit,not hard...
I resembling to be called name and told what to do and how to do it. It makes me *** rear legs to back.
whip and cuffs and blindfolds and gags and paddles and feathers and scream..
I love hearing a man screech.
LD
I love being told what to do and purely going plain wild primarily =] x i like my man one rough with me, which some general public actually detestation!!x

No comments:

Post a Comment