Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tampon interrogate..?

I am new beside using tampons, and I wanted to know how habitually they shouldbe changed? And what about towards the extremity of the period when the flow have slowed down, do I change it smaller amount often?? Thanks for your answers! :)Tampon interrogate..?
Every 4 to 8 hours depending on your flow. You'll enjoy to check it and see how it is. If it's heavy, you'll want to change it at smallest every 5 hours with supers.
Towards the wrap up use regular absorbency tampons and change every 7 - 8 hours. My ending night I other wear one of those thin regular maxis because I am spotting on my concluding day. It help to clean me out and to aid me to check when my period is done.
every couple of hours
every 2 hours or so
If you hold time change it every few hours but if you own lighter flow you only have need of to change it once or twice a sunshine
personally- I do it every time I go to the bathroom.
if it be a pad- that would be like 2-3 times a year.
di ba ung tapon takip ng alak
http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/tampon.
every couple of hours
it depends on your flow... i would say every 3 hours.. u can buy a multipack of tampons.. they come within super, reg, and lites.. (tampax pearl) :0
evry couple of hours like 2-4, nd at the running out u can use a smaller one from like tampax or something, u will LOVE them i do, hope this help

No comments:

Post a Comment