Saturday, October 23, 2010

Starting my second pack of Trinessa do I requirement to use another subsidise up?

I took my last green pill yesterday and took the first white pill of a bew pack today.Do I call for to use a back up foe any time frame?
Thanks for adjectives your help!Starting my second pack of Trinessa do I requirement to use another subsidise up?
You should be moral to go. As long as you don't miss a time you are covered from now on.
you should other use a backup anytime u have sex because no birth control is 100% efficient... you should be using condoms every time you have sex, but if u choose not to after get a spermicide .. they hold them next to the condoms surrounded by the stores..
After a full month, you're covered but if you want to be safe, linger until you're done the second pack to go bareback.

No comments:

Post a Comment